Professional Block Management Services in Colchester and Essex
A new breed of property management has arrived for Essex and Suffolk! East Block Management know how important it is for a managing agent to have local knowledge and experience. So, we are proud to provide a personal, professional and proactive service across Essex, tailored to the needs and preferences of each individual client for the management of blocks of flats and apartments. Our personal approach and dedication establish a good connection with freeholders, landlords and the directors of management companies.
We specialise in all types of block and estate management services in Essex and Suffolk, with a well-respected reputation with clients throughout the surrounding counties. Our block management services in Essex are second to none, with excellent response times, regular site visits and flexible approach with residents and development company directors.
We are constantly striving to be one of the leading block management companies in Essex. Our work is in compliance with the latest Service Charge Residential Management Code of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (England).
Essex Block Management Company with A Local Focus
Local issues require local solutions. Effective property management is all about fit, which is why we provide block management services to sites close enough for us to visit in person. We have an outstanding internal and sub-contractor team with unbeatable performance and expertise, as well as strong local knowledge to ensure your development is in safe hands.
Block Management Services Essex
We provide trusted professional services that you can rely on, including:
- Acting as an agent for the directors of limited companies, in respect of their maintenance and financial responsibilities. In accordance with the terms of written lease / transfer for leasehold, freehold and commercial developments.
- Regular contact including meetings when required.
- Work within the First Tier Tribunal process, Right to Manage and Debt Recovery.
- Ground rent collection.
- Property management for work including general building maintenance, including renovation, repair, upkeep and redecoration.
- Looking for and accepting sub-contractor services to include general principles of prevention specified in Schedule 1 to the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, Fire Risk Assessment 2005, Asbestos Regulations 2012, the management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Secretarial services for companies who are engaged in the management of their properties.
Contact East Block Management Today
With years of extensive experience in managing blocks, we are confident when we say that we have the expertise to start a management structure from scratch. We care about the development of each project and we will help to remove any worry and liability of day to day management tasks including block insurance, insurance claims, site inspections and assessment compliance.
For more information on our block management services in Colchester, Essex and Suffolk, please contact us and a member of East Block Management will be in touch.